About Attorney Richard Russell
Native of Kokomo, Indiana, Attorney Richard Russell has 40 years of experience in many practice areas of law including but not limited to: general law, divorce and legal separation, DUI/DWI, child custody, family mediation. He has had the pleasure of serving as Chief Deputy Prosecutor with extensive jury trial experience in civil and criminal cases.
Russell holds an AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, the highest level of professional excellence, from the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory. For over 40 years he has also held a membership in the American Bar Association, Howard County Bar Association, and Indiana State Bar Association.
Areas of Law
Divorce and Legal Separation
DUI and DWI
Family Mediation/Family Law
Why Choose Richard Russell?
- FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
- PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
- FAST RESPONSE TIME
- 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- APPOINTMENT FLEXIBILITY
Great lawyer, responded quickly to my calls and helped me in court. Got me everything, I wanted. Prepared a new will for me, fees were reasonable.
I endorse this lawyer. He is good with his clients and goes above and beyond what is required on every case. His dedication to the legal profession has been an inspiration.
Professional Associations & Awards
- Board Member, Howard County Sheriff’s Merit
- Board Member, Kokomo Country Club
- Member, Kokomo Howard County Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Kokomo Howard County Development Corporation
- Board of Directors, Sertoma International
- Recipient, Sagamore of the Wabash
- Board of Directors, Junior Achievement
- Board of Directors, Kokomo Symphony Orchestra
- Board of Directors, Servedon Kokomo Downtown Business Association
- Member, Howard County, Indiana State and American Bar Associations
- Member, St. Andrews Church, Kokomo, Indiana